The Bravos Elite Experience encapsulates all of New Zealand within a 7 day period. We traverse the full length of the country unlocking back to back adventures.
Using private transport throughout the week (helicopters and aeroplanes) and exploring the most unique aspects of New Zealand, guests of the Elite Experience will a true once in a lifetime experience that can not be duplicated.
- We depart Auckland and fly north to Russell in the glorious Bay of Island.
- We land and board an 80 foot luxury fishing launch and head out to the renowned 'Hole in the Rock'. As we head out we are joined by celebrity NZ angler Matt Watson who becomes our guide for the day. We spend the day chasing big game fish as our on board chef and hosts keep our guests feed.
- We return to Russell where our helicopters collect the guests and fly to New Zealand's most northern tip, Cape Reinga. There we are met by local iwi who talk about the significance of the the area as we watch the sunset lower over the point where the Pacific and Tasman seas collide.
- We then fly to Kauri Cliffs for that night's dinner and accommodation.
- We start the day off playing 9 holes of golf with either Michael Campbell (US PGA Winner) or a highly recognisable All Black (dependent upon timings/availabilities) at the Kauri Cliff Golf Course.
- After the round we fly back to Auckland for lunch at Kawau Island in the Hauraki Gulf. After a private lunch at The Beach House we board an ex America's Cup yacht with ex Team New Zealand crew on board for an afternoon of sailing.
- From there we fly to Great Mercury Bay - a private island and residence that has been the choice of guests such as Bono and The Edge from U2 stay when in New Zealand.
- Entertainment that night is provided by Neil Finn, Gin Wigmore or Dave Dobbyn - iconic local artists (dependent upon availabilities)
- Day three sees us heading to White Island, in the Bay of Plenty. This is an active volcano and we spend the morning with a volcanologist walking amongst the molten lava and active steam vents.
- Our helicopters then transport us to Gisborne where we have a 'glamping' camp set up where we spend the afternoon relaxing and taking a breather.
- That evening our guests are involved with preparing and cooking their own meal through a gourmet hangi session (the traditional Maori meal). With support from chefs and the local Maori tribe, everything from crayfish through to eye fillet will be prepared and cooked by our guests.
- That evening is spent with the local Maori tribe around a bonfire in our glamping camp who will entertain our guests with traditional songs and tales.
- Day four sees us heading to the Queenstown and Wanaka region for an adventure filled day.
- First stop is Oxbow, which is an adrenalin filled environment with the world's only 4 seater 700hp jet sprint boat, off road monster car, shot guns, archery, knife throwing and more.
- From the adventure filled to the serene we fly to the Milford Sound where we land on a floating vessel and spend the afternoon diving for fresh crayfish.
- With crayfish in hand we fly to Minaret Lodge where we spend the night in what is one of the most picturesque setting in New Zealand.
- Day five is a well earned rest day that we spend at Minaret Lodge. Guests can sit back and relax for the day with massages and spa treatments.
- Day six sees us fly from Minaret Lodge back to Wanaka airport where our private plane is waiting to fly us to Stewart Island - a rugged island off the southern most tip of New Zealand.
- This activities start with cage diving with Great White sharks. Given it's southern location the region is heavily populated with Great Whites, and we get up close and personal with them.
- Accommodation that night takes a rustic turn as we stay in a Department of Conservation hut. After dinner a ranger joins us and takes us into the night to explore for Kiwi birds - the traditional bird of New Zealand that very few people have ever seen in the wild.
- Day seven is a day of low energy activity. We fly from Stewart Island to Queenstown and then board a private plane to Wellington. In Wellington we head off for a private tour and lunch at Weta Workshop, made famous through all the work they have developed with Peter Jackson and the Lord of the Rings film series. We get behind the public access levels, meet some of the key people and explore their 'world'.
- That afternoon we fly back to Auckland for the completion of the experience.